Customer Satisfaction (And Creating Customer Loyalty)
This half day workshop stimulates both thoughts and actions to create
a positive customer-centric culture in you and your company. It is
aimed at both the internal customer/peer and the external client
so that your entire environment becomes customer focused. The goal
is to help you exceed customer satisfaction and drive customer loyalty
thereby causing incremental sales growth.
The workshop will answer:
- What is our goal in exceeding customer satisfaction?
- How do you breed customer loyalty by exceeding customer satisfaction?
- Is satisfaction enough?
- How do you exceed satisfaction with today’s
- What do you have to put in place to exceed expectations?
- Where do internal customers fit in this paradigm?
- What do you need to do to have a customer-centric attitude?
- How do you build a relationship that overcomes
a tough client’s
- What steps are needed to implement a culture that exceeds customer
- How to you rebound from a problem your company has caused?
- How do you say “No” without
causing damage to your customer relationship?
- Six steps to winning over a difficult customer.
- How will this new environment increase sales?
Any department within your company that can contribute to
internal or external collaboration and harmony.